If this is the first job that you are applying for, consider the following:
• am I more interested in a career where I can use my skills or one which will satisfy my interests?
• how would I describe myself in one sentence?
• what are my greatest skills and how might they match the job I am looking for?
• what are my major accomplishments? how might these be relevant for a particular job?
• do I like working independently or as part of a team? would I make a good team leader?
• do I mind (enjoy) working long hours? how well do I deal with deadlines?
• what are the most important factors I am looking for in my ideal job?
Your answers to these questions should help you first decide what kind of job you would like, and secondly help you to decide the content of your CV.