Works with Relationship Manager(s) to manage assigned customer relationships and loan portfolio(s)
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with key personnel of existing and potential corporate clients to provide a broader range of communication, service consistency and respond to clients’ needs
- Assists/prepares Credit Appraisal for new/existing clients including management analysis, industry analysis and profitability analysis.
- Assists/prepares offering tickets to be presented senior management, to obtain approval on special exceptions to the CA’s terms & conditions.
- Spreads and analyzes financial statements of potential and existing customers utilizing the bank’s accepted analytical credit criteria
- Preparation of legal documents (as advice by the legal department) and ensure documents validity for bilateral relations. Monitors compliance as per loan agreement covenants.
- Identify and timely report on all negative events and early signals of potentially problematic accounts / relationships if any.
- Communicating with agent bank including invoke of MDC.
- Provides backup for team members during their absence. Also acts as liaison between corporate department and other departments, as required
- Handling day to day affairs of existing clients
- Filing and record keeping.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com