Working within a well-established bank
Operating at a senior level with a huge responsibility for their ICU function
· Providing advice, guidance, support, and challenge to the units to ensure the implementation of the bank’s ICU/Fraud & Forgery Framework by embedding a proactive risk and control culture throughout the organization.
· Liaison with internal audit and external bodies, including regulators, to ensure the Bank will be able to comply with regulatory requirements and policy frameworks
· Develop the annual Internal Control Plan, prioritize reviews and investigations, and manage the coverage of all areas (geographical and operational) in the allocated timelines in order to ensure effective controls are in place
· Dedicated to providing Management information and key insight into the activities of this area, especially using fraud MIS, seeking trends that identify risk and issue so that operational risks that may impact the business are proactively identified, evaluated, and controlled.
· Aid the implementation of departmental policy and advise and train staff on Bank’s policies, methodologies, and tools for greater functional controls from within
· Provide regular updates/reports to Senior Team members / Unit Heads on the performance of the department and ensure closure of all outstanding issues for better controls
· Motivate staff and establish a congenial work environment and share regular feedback to ensure the team is geared to deliver on the required objectives
· Demonstrate strong leadership skills by providing the necessary technical and operational support to the various sub-units of ICU at the different geographies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org