- Processing different trade finance products (Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees, and Islamic Murabaha loans, Import / Export Collection, Trust Receipt and Invoice Discounting).
- Proficient dealing with customers and relationship managers queries to provide appropriate solutions to enhance the customer satisfaction levels.
- Check Applications received to be within approved limits of the client or obtain separate approval as required.
- Process LC transactions for opening LC liabilities accordance to UCP 600 and ICC rules.
- Lodging Documents for Import and Export Collection according to URC 522.
- Process Invoice Discounting and Trust Receipt requests and remit funds to beneficiary as per customer request.
- Issuing Letters of Guarantee accordance to Bank’s policies and URDG 758 rules.
- Coordinate with customers and other internal departments including Treasury, FI, Compliance, Legal, and Risk Management to get the required information including approvals.
- Check payments received in Escrow Accounts, match with outstanding loans and settle/ transfer the funds.
- Make world check to ensure there is no Money Laundering or breaching before accommodating the transaction.
- Prepare the required MIS reports and the monthly activity reports and submit the same to higher management.
- Preparation of 760, 767, 202,756,103 and 799 swift messages related to issuance of Guarantees.
- Claims Payment according to Bank’s polices and URDG rules.
Requirements: Arab National
Salary Range: QAR 20,000/- to QAR 22,000/- plus benefits (negotiable)
Experience: Min 4+ years of experience as Senior Officer or Officer (conditional)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org